This is the forum where you can communicate with other  M.O.S.T. Members.

Links in the forum will not work. You have to copy and paste them in your browser


Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Mike Stalling (Thursday, June 20 19 07:32 pm EDT)

    Due to the extremely high water and the possibility of extra hazards we have decided to cancel the event at Alum Creek until further notice.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience but we must consider the safety of all of our members before anything else. We will reschedule at Alum and post a date when the permit is approved.
    Thank you.




Print | Sitemap
© The Entrepreneur Development Team Webmaster Mike Stalling 937-844-3680